Excellence in Emotional Intelligence
How to Build Emotional Intelligence through Coaching
Are you prepared to coach others so that they develop the knowledge and skills that they need?
- Are you able to manage your emotions?
- Can you respond to the emotions of others without getting hooked into their drama?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) helps you work with people more effectively. Patricia Clason, our workshop presenter, believes that you can build your EQ through coaching.
Coaching at its best is individualized teaching and emotional intelligence is the core of coaching. Learning gained in classrooms or reading books is helpful, however, coaching allows individual application, practice, feedback, and refinement.
This session offers EQ and coaching basics that will be easy to implement and integrate. You will also be able to meet new people in training and development and expand your network of professionals who can be helpful to you.
About Patricia Clason
Patricia Clason has delivered over 4,000 presentations and workshops for corporations, associations, government agencies and non-profit organizations. As the Director of the Center for Creative Learning, Patricia has written articles, training programs and personal growth seminars. The focus of her work is alternative methods of teaching and learning that produce high quality results.
Her business background ranges from executive secretary to food store manager, office manager, and licensed insurance agent. Currently she is the owner of three businesses, the Center for Creative Learning, Great Ideas! Speakers Bureau, and Accountability Coaching. As a consultant and business coach she works with large and small companies, as well as individuals, in the areas of start-up, marketing, and management skills and career building.
Ask the Coach, Patricia’s Q&A column on career coaching, appeared regularly in Employment Times and is currently on MilwaukeeJobs.com and numerous other web job sites.
|8:00 - 8:15 am
Registration and Networking
Hot & Healthy Breakfast Buffet
8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Patricia Clason. Participants will learn:
- Coaching distinctions - defining the differences between coaching, mentoring and managing
- ROI and benefits of coaching and EQ
- Three universal principles of coaching
- Five domains of emotional intelligence
- Assessing and building self-efficacy
- Crafting elegant questions
- Resource guide for developing EQ
- Experience of a “laser” coaching session.
* Cancellation Policy: Registrants may cancel and receive a full refund prior to two working days before a program. Registrants who cancel within the two-day period will be charged. No-shows will be charged.