The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. Our Northeastern Wisconsin chapter provides local talent development professionals with hometown opportunities to gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities to help them achieve their full potential.
- Positive and supportive networking opportunities
- Leading edge information on workplace learning, training and development
- Access to over 55,000 Training and Development Professionals Worldwide through the National ATD Chapter.
NEW ATD is committed to the development of individuals and organizations enhancing workplace learning and performance.
Empowering Learning Professionals to Unleash Talent that Drives Performance.
NEW ATD is committed to serving our members by:
- conducting ourselves with honesty and integrity
- holding ourselves accountable
- creating mutually beneficial relationships
- establishing community resources
- linking people, learning and performance
N.E.W. ATD Board 2021
We need Volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact President.